Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Shame.
Bug 
[Image: g_kf1vXYV_O.png]
So..... hear me out here... (in no particular order)
-
First, Bill English tried to steal money for a house he already owned by getting the tax payer to either pay rent for it, or pay the mortgage.... he was hoping no one would notice... He claimed others had done this in the past....
-
Second... The Pike River Mine.... cover up....
-
Third... The SAS cover up....
-
Fourth... The Barclay cover up....
-
Fifth.... The Saudi "farm gate".... while not a cover up exactly, they just never mentioned it and hoped no one would notice...
-
Sixth .... The Sky City "no tender" deal... which would have been a cover up had it not been for a few MP's and reporters...
-
Seven .... The purchase of a 10 million dollar apartment in New York for the use of people like the Ministers of the Government.... rarely used, at a time when Government budgets were being slashed...
-
Eight .... Limo-gate.... just after they came to power, they bought a fleet of new Ministerial Limos and John Key lied and said it had been signed by Labour.... till it was revealed his Ministers had signed off on the deal....
-
NATIONAL has proved they LIE constantly and blame others for their faults... and if they cannot lie or blame others, they cover it up..... or try to...
-
Makes you wonder what else they have lied about.... makes you wonder what else they have covered up... this isn't a random glitch, its a way of life for them.... they cannot STOP lying or covering it up... and lets not forget DIRTY POLITICS
-
I'm calling it.... This National Government is the most DISHONEST and CORRUPT Government EVER in our history, and please, don;t get me started on their arrogance... They refuse to investigate the failing of the mental health sector ... they refuse to release MBIE housing reports "till after the election" and they refuse to monitor child poverty....
-
SHARE this far and wide...
-
#votethemout2017